The Life Sciences and Healthcare Partnerships Manager will work as part of the Business Development team to proactively manage a sustainable pipeline of strategic partners and customers, and coordinate effective relationship management.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with hospitals, academia and life sciences companies
- Assessing the market potential, prospecting and segmenting the market
- Identifying and creating appropriate business plans, developing and typically closing new business opportunities
- Past experience in the Life Sciences Sector or minimum 4 years’ experience (commercial sales experience in the medical industry and/or B2B)
- Strong knowledge regarding business environment
- Essential: University Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Medical Sciences, Communication & Marketing or equivalent
- Preferred: Masters or higher in one of above disciplines (e.g. PhD); business management post graduate degree (e.g. MBA), with a good understanding of healthcare economics, is an advantage
- Experience in consultancy services in the healthcare sector
- Excellent knowledge of English and Romanian, both written and spoken
- Bucharest (or Timișoara)
- frequent travel will be required
Who you are:
- You have a well-developed understanding of research and knowledge exchange, awareness of the external landscape of the Life Sciences Sector,
- You are both diplomatic and persuasive.
- You are involved in different innovative projects in the healthcare industry, ideally oncology, that involve managing project timelines, supporting client communication and cross-functional team collaboration.
- You are interested in engaging directly with biopharma partners to help advance their research and business related strategies using RWE.
- You have a good understanding of economics & financials in the healthcare sector.
- You share a passion for health data science and digital health tools.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- We are a small team of passionate doctors, talented IT developers, business specialists and researchers sharing a big vision- improving lives of patients by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. You will have the chance to work with a lot of stakeholders involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. You will also find a culture of continuous learning, and a commitment to supporting our team members in every step of their professional development.
- We create the perfect framework to facilitate collection of real-world data and accelerate cancer research. To achieve these goals, we’re looking for bright, curious and passionate people to join our team.