"Oncochain aims to improve the quality of medical care and research by creating a framework that facilitates the standardised collection of medical data in oncology."
Our main objective is to empower the oncology medical staff, the pharmaceutical companies, and the research institutions by offering structured clinical data from everyday care. Oncochain"unlocks the access” to real-world clinical data, Real-World Data or RWD, while generating Real-World Evidence or RWE, whose impact on the medical industry and the future of oncology is substantial.
The Oncochain Web Platform: Creates operational databases and adds value to medical research.
1. Creating Operational Databases in Oncology
- Improving clinical trial design and patient recruitment in studies
- Delivering Multicenter Academic Studies
- Accelerating the publication of scientific articles
- Reporting in order to accredit centers of excellence
- Creating real-time databases of different cancer types, including rare cancer types
2. Exploring existing medical data in the center => access to intelligent analytics
- Information and Improvement of current practices
- Comparative Analysis with Existing BestPractices (Benchmarking)
3. Remuneration of clinics / doctors for creating operational databases that contribute to clinical records (following the clinical trials model)