"Oncochain aims to improve the quality ofmedical care and research by creating a framework that facilitates thestandardized collection of medical data in oncology."
Our main objective is to empower theoncology medical staff, the pharmaceutical companies, and the researchinstitutions by offering structured clinical data from everyday care. Oncochain"unlocks the access” to real-world clinical data, Real-World Data or RWD,whilst generating Real-World Evidence or RWE, whose impact on the medicalindustry and the future of oncology is substantial.
The Oncochain Web Platform: Creates operational databases and adds value to medical research.
1. Creating Operational Databases in Oncology
- Improving clinical trial design andpatient recruitment in studies
- Delivering Multicenter Academic Studies
- Accelerating the publication ofscientific articles
- Reporting in order to accredit centersof excellence
- Creating real-time databases of differentcancer types, including rare cancer types
2. Exploring existing medical data in the center => access to intelligent analytics
- Information and Improvement of current practices
- Comparative Analysis with Existing BestPractices (Benchmarking)
3. Remuneration of clinics / doctors for creating operational databases that contribute to clinical records (following the clinical trials model)